COVID-19 Working On Your Vehicle
What We Do Before Working On Your Vehicle
These are the steps we take before working on your vehicle at the Ace Car Care centre in Shrewsbury to keep you and our team COVID-19 Secure.
- Before our team move or work on your vehicle, we ensure we take practical steps to clean & protect the areas we’ll come into contact with.
- We anti-bac the exterior touch points
- We also anti-bac the interior touch points we can’t cover to protect
- A seat cover is placed over the drivers seat
- The key area we come into contact with like steering wheel, gear selector & manual handbrake are masked with film, which is removed later when the vehicle is completed & parked ready for you to collect
- Once the job is completed, we carry out an interior clean using an anti-bacterial fogging system.
In the next video you can see what happens when you collect your vehicle